Smashwords: Your Ebook, Your Way
Smashwords is an ebook publishing and distribution platform for ebook authors, publishers and readers… At Smashwords, our authors and publishers have complete control over the sampling, pricing and marketing of their written works. Smashwords is ideal for publishing novels, short fiction, poetry, personal memoirs, monographs, non-fiction, research reports, essays, or other written forms that haven’t even been invented yet.
It’s free to publish and distribute with Smashwords. (Smashwords.com)
I’ve been hearing more and more about Smashwords.com lately:
And just about everywhere else that folks are chewing the publishing industry fat. I’ve wandered their website and read miscelaneous tidbits here and there, but I’d really like to hear some firsthand accounts. Have you published a digital version of your book with Smashwords? What was your experience? Thanks!
- How to Self-Publish an Ebook with Smashwords: 31 Authors Share Their Tips and Tricks (smashwords.com)
- Smashwords introduces ebook publishing and distribution service for literary agents (teleread.com)
- In Praise of Simple Ebooks (smashwords.com)
- 85,000 Titles Strong, Smashwords Pitches the Agents (ereads.com)
- On Smashwords and Amazon (joleenenaylor.wordpress.com)